Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Sunshine Baby Shower


There's nothing more appropriate to celebrate the upcoming spring and why not summer with this gorgeous Sunshine Baby shower theme. I just love how fresh it feels and how the colors coordinate so well together. I hope you enjoy as much as I did. I found this baby shower at Pottery Barn Kids, over there you can find free printable and the recipe for the cake, the mama martini and on how to dress the cupcakes, all you need to do now is to get to work to put this amazing party together.












                                          Source: Pottery Barn Kids





2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! Would be great for a bridal shower too! Pinning this! Thanks for linking up at Motivating Monday at CEO of Me this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Misty, no problem!! And I totally agree with you that this would make an awesome bridal shower!!

      Delete

some_text