Friday, March 8, 2013

Newborn Photography {Featured My Newborn is Art Photography}



Every once in a while I need to have this newborn fix, I make me smile every time I look at newborn pictures!! On this post I'm featuring a newborn photographer that I've been following her for a while and I just LOVE her pictures, they are so sweet and peaceful and the babies are simply adorable!! 
Her name is Chelsea Stirlen her studio is My Newborn Is Art Photography, in Salt Lake City - Utah and here is a little bit about her, "I began My Newborn Is Art Photography after my children were born 5 years ago. I love newborns and have specialized in capturing this special time for my clients. Each baby is as unique as every family I have had the joy of meeting! I love what I do, I have a passion for creating the very best quality art and providing the highest quality products for my clients."








No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text