1. Ash + Anchor Ash & Anchor is home to handcrafted, bold patterned textiles and accessories for the bohemian at heart. All of our unique and original designs are created in our Philadelphia studio–where we handcraft our textiles in small batches so we can focus on making every single one beautiful. cupcakeMAG Faves: Anais Table Runner, Fontaine Single Loop Infinity Scarf, Persephone Pillow
2. Made by Layla made by layla is my little peg doll world! Peg dolls for every occasion. I have peg doll necklaces, personalized peg dolls, personalized family peg dolls, children playtime peg dolls, baby announcements peg dolls, gender reveal peg dolls, baby shower favors, wedding cake topper… Everything you can imagine keeping it modern chic! cupcakeMAG Faves: Personalized peg doll family, The “D” family, MR & MRS Love
4. Posy Posy is about handmade and curated vintage home goods. Shop owner, Laura, loves thinking up designs and creating new projects, as well as finding unique vintage goods. Posy is a great destination for finding a unique gift, whether it’s graphic cloth napkins or a vintage recipe box! cupcakeMAG Faves: Scalloped Banner, Storage Bins, Embroidered Tea Towels
5. The Tulle Box The Tulle Box offers textile housewares that are both chic and functional. Some of our most innovative designs are our Dishwasher Magnets, New Mom Door Signs, Hand Stamped Coasters, and White Board Magnet Sets. We’d like to think that we’ve got well designed organizational gear for stylish families! cupcakeMAG Faves: New Mom Door Signs, White Board Magnet Set, Adore Mix Pattern Coasters
7. Simply Curated Simply Curated was founded in 2012 by Sarah Cooley who describes herself as a design lover, vintage scout and details freak. Sarah started out by carrying carefully chosen vintage home accessories and before long, introduced her hand-crafted line of domestically grown soy wax and wood wick candles. Sarah makes these candles in small batches and while the process takes time, it results in a candle of the highest quality with natural fragrance that permeates the entire candle from top to bottom. cupcakeMAG Faves: Vintage Culver Flame Gold Candle, Floral Note Cards, Small Leather Pouch
8. Goods by Grinn Brings you the latest trends and styles, while keeping it affordable so your dream space can become a reality. They guarantee exceptional products. They design, print and manufacture our products in Los Angeles using only quality materials. cupcakeMAG Faves: Love You Art Print, Colorful Collection Pillow Covers
10. Cup of Pipers A handcrafted loose leaf tea boutique owned by husband and wife with heritage from England, France and America. Blending our passion for tea with our wanderlust spirit. Made for the TEA lovers, the TEA addicts, the TEA enthusiasts, the TEA connoisseurs, the TEA admirers, the TEA junkies. For us, a cup of Piper’s tea is always a good idea!
11. Emily Ley Emily Ley Simplified Planners are all about making your life a little sweeter. Emily designs planners to simplify our lives so we can take care of our need-tos and focus on our want-tos. Let’s ditch that standard of perfection and embrace a simpler, more what-matters-most lifestyle. cupcakeMAG Faves: Simplified Planner, Be Silly Art Print, Simplified Life Binder
14. WH Hostess Inspired by the gorgeous parties that we showcase every day, WH Hostess, a social stationery company was born. Colorful patterns, modern design, and impeccable quality set our product apart from others. From birth announcements, to invitations, to cupcake toppers’.let WH Hostess help you plan the party of your dreams. cupcakeMAG Faves: Post-It Note Cubes, Chunky Notepads, Notecards
15. Mom Diggity Designs We are in the business of celebrating life’s adventures! Specializing in birthday parties, sassy greeting cards, personalized stationery and more – we keep you celebrating each and every day!
16. Ahoy Tees Ahoy Tees specializes in making the world of children tees a little more fun, weird and nautical because that’s what we know. Visit their kickstarter page to learn more!
19. Idieh Designs The idieh design shop is full of quirky, personalized stationery, office supplies, and gifts & accessories, adding a little spunk to your daily happenings. It is full of everyday products tailored to the modern girl: polka dot wrapping paper, cell phone cases that scream happiness, stationery that makes you want to use pen and paper again, and much more! cupcakeMAG Faves: Brain Dump Notepad, Phone Cases, The Style Profile
20. Zaley Design I started Zaley Designs shortly after graduating from college to fill in the extra hours I suddenly had available. It has grown beyond my wildest imagination and has become such a gift of light, friendship and inspiration. I am constantly in search of the most fashionable fabrics and best materials to brighten your day as much as they have brightened mine. cupcakeMAG Faves: Polka Dot Keychain, Fabric Loop Keychain, Fabric Loop Keychain
29. Vintage Honey Shop We are a handmade shop that makes functional fashion accessories for mamas to wear & for their babies to enjoy! We specialize in our beautiful teething/nursing necklaces & stylish infinity nursing scarves! The Vintage Honey Shop is mama handmade in Nashville, TN.