Tuesday, March 17, 2015

12 Chairs to Put Your Baby in – and You Need Them All

"You don't have to get one, but you'll be sorry." This was always the answer whenever I'd ask a mom if I'd really need that baby swing, or that infant carrier, or that booster seat. I hadn't even given birth yet, but that well-intentioned motherly fearmongering meant I'd already racked up a registry with seven different products all with the same purpose of providing me a place to put my baby (and that didn't even count the stroller or crib or, you know, my arms). 
I winnowed down my own list, but not without first exploring all my baby's leisure-furniture options. Here, my unbiased, extensively researched assessment of the 12 chairs every baby absolutely must sit in . . . or you'll be sorry.

Source: Pop Sugar Mom

1 comment:

  1. A lot of these items I did put on my baby shower list, so hopefully they are as good as everyone recommends.
    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

some_text