Thursday, June 26, 2014
We’re obsessed with instagram, as most of you are (you have to be, right?), and we’ve been following some gorgeous bumps for inspiration and street style. We picked our six favorites today featuring mamas-to-be that styled perfect looks we think cover all your wardrobe needs.
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Thursday, June 19, 2014
- You begin wondering if you’d be able to walk to the kitchen and get the eggless cookie dough out of the fridge without breaking baby’s latch.
- You get an overwhelming urge to check and make sure your boob is still intact.
- You begin daydreaming about how you could improve the space in which you are nursing.
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Lately, it seems as if everyone's become an Instagram pro, using hashtags, playing with filters, and sharing gorgeous images (we admit we're hooked too!). The social media site provides us with an endless stream of stylish inspiration. I've been addicted in following some gorgeous baby boutique, and I can't just get enough of them. Those shops are created by stay at home moms ( mompreneurs) with some crazy good taste for fashion.You may be an Instagram newcomer or a veteran, but either way, you'll want to start following our top 10 accounts now, and just by looking at those pictures you will see why!
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Have you ever felt intimidated about bringing a baby to the beach? While it’s not always the easiest adventure, I wanted to share with you a few of our must pack items. We are preparing for our annual beach vacation, this time with a newborn in tow. Here are some tips to make life on the beach with a baby a little easier on everyone.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Buy These Things First
1) Crib – Once you’ve finalized your budget, select your crib first and then build out your nursery from there. The style of your crib will determine the look and feel of the rest of the room. If you’re thinking about using a crib from another family member, be sure to double (and triple) check to make sure it matches up with current safety regulations.
Thursday, June 5, 2014
I am so excited for my oldest friend’s baby shower this weekend and to share some of my favorite baby products with her. As much as I love fashion and decor, what we are all concerned about as mothers, is our babe’s health. My most important moment as a mom was breastfeeding. Having those low pumps and short feeds can be discouraging, hence the Mother’s Milk Tea
. A life saver. Another priority of mine was putting the best products on Revel. Just reading the ingredients of Honest Co. is so reassuring. This gift basket gives a decent test run with the Honest Co. and since these are items off of my own bundles, she can still have a free trial for herself. I obviously couldn’t leave out a few clothing items, so I threw in a Munster Kidsonesie & some House of Mia shorts. Since I am a lover of all things black & white, I love this idea of recycling an old beer case and displaying the different gifts.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
- LARABAR Cherry Pie – With only 3 ingredients — unsweetened cherries, dates and almonds — this tasty little bar packs in 4 grams of fiber, 5 grams of protein and ¼ cup of fruit! Did we mention it’s yummy, tart, and all-around deliciousness in a wrapper – with a cherry on top?!
- Trail Mix – Grab a Ziploc, throw in sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, dried cranberries, dark chocolate and viola! High in Omega 3s, Vitamin E, Magnesium and Copper, this snack is the perfect combination to satisfy your sweet (and salty) tooth.
- Baby Carrots + Hummus – Crisp, high fiber carrots combined with protein-and-iron-packed hummus is a simple yet satisfying snack.
- Plain, Fat Free Greek Yogurt + Fresh Berries – Add your own berries (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries) to avoid the added sugars of yogurts that contain fruit already. This take-anywhere snack is high in protein (18 grams) and filled with fiber and Vitamin C.
- Low-fat String Cheese + Almonds – Full of calcium, protein and healthy fats, this snack is always a crowd pleaser…in fact, you may want to pack extra.
- Popcorn – When prepared with just the right ingredients, popcorn is low in calories, heart-smart, and surprisingly chock-full of healthy nutrients. And, since it’s 100% whole grain, popcorn is also a great source of fiber -- you get 5 grams in a 4-cup portion. That's pretty darn impressive for a snack food.